Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad is a really good recipe to try out because it has lots of vegetables that are not only healthy for you but taste great. Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad tastes very delicious, and I also like that it is low in fat, which makes it a lot healthier for your body.
Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad has an array of different vegetables such as chopped red bell pepper, celery, carrot, zucchini, and green onions, which give this pasta salad a really nice taste.
This pasta salad has a unique mixture of spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, cumin seeds, thyme leaves, and paprika powder, giving the whole dish its wonderful taste.
Another great thing about Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad is that it is really simple to make, and it only takes a little bit of time to cook. This pasta salad is perfect for parties, picnics, get-togethers, whenever you want some delicious pasta salad.
Steps To Prepare Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad
- 1 pound dried whole-wheat bow-tie pasta
- 2 medium to large zucchini, sliced into strips
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green, red bell pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon olive oil (can also use 1 teaspoon of butter) (or any flavor oils)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic or garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds dash black pepper pinch salt pinch oregano pinch celery seed
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, minced salt, and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (can also use any flavor oils)
- 1/4 teaspoon.
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large deep pan over medium-low heat.
- Add onion, celery, carrots, and sauté for about 6 minutes or lightly browned.
- Add bell pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cumin seeds, thyme leaves, and some freshly cracked black pepper. Sauté for another 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the pasta to the pan with a little bit of water (enough to cover pasta).
- Mix well with a little bit of salt and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes. Place grated zucchini on a paper towel-lined plate or flat surface and sprinkle sesame seeds if desired.
- Add the zucchini, green onions, and red pepper strips (on top of pasta) to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pasta bowl, tossing well until everything is evenly coated in the seasonings. Add olive oil and Italian seasoning if desired.
Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad Nutrition
Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad is low in fat, low in sugars, and a very healthy recipe, making it a lot more healthy for your body. It has lots of vegetables that are not only healthy for you but taste great.
Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad is something I would certainly recommend to try out because it tastes so good and is very healthy for your family and yourself. I think this pasta salad is something everyone should try out because it is just so tasty.
Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad is a great-tasting pasta salad. It is perfect for parties, picnics, get-togethers, whenever you want some delicious pasta salad.
I hope you enjoyed this Zoes Kitchen Pasta Salad recipe, and let me know what you think in the comments below.