Welcome to our latest blog post where we are going to share with you the recipe for the worst chocolate chip cookies you will ever make.
That’s right, we are not talking about the best chocolate chip cookies or the most perfect chocolate chip cookies, but the worst ones.
Don’t get us wrong, we love chocolate chip cookies as much as the next person, but sometimes it’s fun to see what not to do when making them.
So, whether you’re in the mood for a baking experiment or just want a good laugh, keep reading to find out how to make the most disappointing chocolate chip cookies.
Worst Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Are you tired of dry, tasteless chocolate chip cookies? Look no further than this worst chocolate chip cookie recipe!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the melted butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
These cookies are sure to disappoint with their dry texture and lack of flavor. So go ahead, give this recipe a try, and see for yourself. But if you’re looking for a truly delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe, you may want to keep searching.
- Mormon Russian Tea Recipe - May 31, 2023
- Chili’s Street Corn Recipe - May 29, 2023
- Moonshine Pickles Recipe: A Tangy Culinary Adventure - May 28, 2023