Veg Jaipuri Recipe With Papad is a vegetarian, tangy dish that is utterly delicious and one of the best comfort foods you can eat. It’s also a great dish for you to make ahead of time and save in the freezer.
Veg Jaipuri can be your quick fix for dinner when you don’t feel like cooking. It’s a recipe that is easy enough to do on your own but looks so impressive when friends and family come over that they will ask what is in it.
If you’re looking for a way to use up some leftover papad, then this is the dish for you!
- 1 Veg Jaipuri Recipe With Papad
- 2 What Else Can You Add To This Veg Jaipuri Recipe?
- 3 Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- 4 How should I serve Veg Jaipuri? Best 5 Serving Ideas
- 5 Can You Lose Weight Eating Veg Jaipuri?
- 6 Are Veg Jaipuri Kids Friendly?
- 7 How To Make Veg Jaipuri Better?
- 8 Heath Benefits Of Veg Jaipuri
- 9 The Bottom Line
Veg Jaipuri Recipe With Papad
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 3 cups mixed veggies like peas /cauliflower / papad/carrot /potato/beans
- 2 small Tomato
- 100 grams Fried paneer cubes
- 1 big Onion
- 1 Green chili
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Kitchen king masala pwdr
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 4 Cashew
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds
- ½ tsp Jeera powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves to garnish
1. Boil the mixtures of all veges together in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
2. Crush the papad and chop onion, chili, and coriander.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add jeera and when it splutters, add onion, and green chili to it and fry till golden brown color
4. Add ginger garlic paste to it and saute well until raw smell leaves
5. Add all masalas (kitchen king masala + red chili powder+ turmeric powder) to it and saute well until the raw smell leaves from the masalas.
6. Add chopped tomato to it and saute well
7. Add boiled veges+ fried paneer cubes to the masala and let it boil for 5 minutes.
8. Add salt and ketchup (add according to your taste) to it and let the gravy leaves out all oil from the sides of the pan
9. When the gravy is a little thick, add poppy seeds paste to it and mix well so that poppy seeds will leave their flavor in the gravy.
10. Serve hot with papad, ghee ……… And enjoy!
What Else Can You Add To This Veg Jaipuri Recipe?
Veg Jaipuri is too good to be true, and it’s one of those vegetarian dishes that you don’t want to miss trying. However, if you think Veg Jaipuri needs more oomph, consider adding some curry leaves for that extra flavor.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Total Fat||14.5 grams|
Excellent Source Of: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Magnesium.
How should I serve Veg Jaipuri? Best 5 Serving Ideas
There are so many ways you can serve Veg Jaipuri:
1. As A Side Dish To Your Favorite Vegetarian Curry
Sometimes, you just want a side dish that compliments your main curry. Veg Jaipuri is the perfect go-to for this.
2. For A Party, Lunch, Or Dinner
Serve this to your guests and watch their faces light up as they tuck into something delicious with loads of flavor!
3. As A Side Dish To Your Favorite Non-Vegetarian Dish
No matter what type of food you prefer, Veg Jaipuri is the perfect side dish! It’s simple yet packed with flavor and can be served hot or cold, depending on your preference. You can serve it with fish, chicken, or shrimp to add a little variety to your food choices.
4. To Accompany A Meat-Based Dish
If you’re looking for a vegetarian meal with a meat dish, this is the perfect side for you. The papads are amazing as a gluten-free option for your guests, especially if they have dietary restrictions!
5. As An Appetizer For Guests On The Run
You know how busy people get on the weekend, they just want something different than the usual food they usually eat during their meals. Make this recipe in the morning and serve it to your guests warm. It works great as an appetizer if you’re looking to keep it vegetarian.
Can You Lose Weight Eating Veg Jaipuri?
You can lose weight by eating Veg Jaipuri using healthy cooking oil instead of regular oil. It is rich in calcium, iron, and potassium, making it an excellent weight loss dish.
Are Veg Jaipuri Kids Friendly?
Veg Jaipuri is a great dish for kids to eat because it tastes so good, especially with the fried paneer cube. You can serve this vegetarian side dish with any main course, and your kids will ask for more!
How To Make Veg Jaipuri Better?
Try adding some ginger paste along with garlic to the recipe above. It works great with the spices and complements the tangy masala really well.
Heath Benefits Of Veg Jaipuri
Veg Jaipuri is great for weight loss and good for your heart! The papad helps in the proper functioning of the stomach and is a rich source of minerals, protein, fiber, and Vitamin C.
Veg Jaipuri Benefits:
Viscosity For Burning Fat
Long-chain fatty acids from the papad help to increase your body’s ability to burn fat by up to 40% so that you can get rid of excess calories from food. It also helps release fat from cells and make them ‘on fire’ so that you can burn more calories throughout the day.
Veg Jaipuri is a rich source of Vitamin C, which also helps burn fat and increases your metabolic rate. It is a good choice for weight loss because it increases your body’s energy and helps you feel energetic at all times.
The iron in Veg Jaipuri is essential for maintaining healthy blood and controlling your blood pressure. It also helps release energy by increasing the oxygen levels in your body and improving your metabolism, making you feel more alert throughout the day.
Calcium is very important for maintaining strong bones and teeth. It also helps to protect your body from heart disease and cancer. Calcium-rich food will give you more energy and help break down fat cells more rapidly if you are trying to lose weight.
Veg Jaipuri is a good source of Vitamin A. It helps cleanse the bloodstream and removes toxins in the body. Vitamin A also helps to keep your vision healthy, boosts your immune system, promotes cell growth, and repairs damaged tissues in your body.
Papad is a very rich source of fiber and helps to improve digestion and lower cholesterol levels in your body. It also helps to balance blood sugar levels in the body, which can help you to lose weight.
Balanced Blood Sugar Levels
The fiber in the papad regulates blood sugar levels in the body so that you don’t feel hungry between meals. It keeps your blood sugar level balanced so that it is not too high or too low at all times. You’ll find that you don’t crave food when you are eating this dish regularly because it balances your body’s hunger signals and prevents unnecessary food intake.
The Bottom Line
This recipe for Veg Jaipuri is simple yet delicious and will delight your family and guests no matter the occasion. It’s a great side dish for any main course, whether it’s fish, chicken, or shrimp dishes.
It’s also a great appetizer to have at parties because it can be served warm or cold, depending on your preference. Not only is it tasty, but it’s also healthy!
So, if you’re looking for a vegetarian dish packed with nutrients that the whole family will love, then Veg Jaipuri may be just the dish you’ve been waiting for!