Trader Joe’s is known for its delicious and unique products, and its chocolate chip cookies are no exception.
These cookies have a cult following and for a good reason: they are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and loaded with chocolate chips.
If you’re a fan of Trader Joe’s chocolate chip cookies but can’t make it to the store, don’t worry! You can make them at home with just a few simple ingredients.
Trader Joe’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually add this to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, form balls of dough and place them on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the centers are set.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your homemade Trader Joe’s chocolate chip cookies! They are perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth or for sharing with friends and family. And if you want to make them even more like the original, you can use the chocolate chips of TJ’s brand.
This recipe is based on the reader’s own discretion. It’s not guaranteed to taste like the original one from TJs because the recipe might be different from the original, and the ingredients available in the reader’s area might have slightly different tastes. Still, you could use this recipe as a basic guide to creating your own version of chocolate chip cookies.
- Pho Ap Chao Recipe: Vietnamese Street Food Delight - May 26, 2023
- Cheesecake Factory Chicken Marsala Recipe - May 25, 2023
- First Watch Purple Haze Recipe - May 25, 2023