Are you looking for an easy and delicious appetizer to serve at your next gathering? Look no further than Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Jar!
This recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare and is sure to be a hit with all of your guests.
This bruschetta is the perfect blend of flavors and textures, featuring juicy tomatoes, fragrant basil, and creamy mozzarella cheese.
Plus, this recipe couldn’t be simpler to make with Trader Joe’s pre-made bruschetta mix. Keep reading for the full recipe and step-by-step instructions.
Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Jar Recipe
- 1 jar of Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Mix
- 1 baguette, sliced into ½-inch thick slices
- 4 ounces of mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Spread the bruschetta mix evenly over the baguette slices.
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of each bruschetta-topped baguette slice.
- Brush the tops of the baguette slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Optional: for a little extra flavor, try adding some fresh basil leaves or a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top of the mozzarella before baking. You can also mix in some diced red onion or diced bell pepper to the bruschetta mix before spreading it on the baguette slices for added crunch and flavor.