Subway Seafood Sensation Recipe is a chunky combination that consists of pieces of breaded shrimp, shredded lettuce, and a blend of creamy sauces. The uniqueness of this recipe is that the sauce contains cabbage, celery, and other vegetables.
It will have some of your food preferences: salty with a strong fishy aftertaste. It will be better for those who love crunchy food because there are many crunchy parts in the chunky mixture.
In addition, Subway Seafood Sensation Recipe contains some vegetables, making it healthier because they add little carbs to our daily intake. Besides being nutritious, it tastes great, too, so you can have more than one serving without feeling guilty.
Subway Seafood Sensation Recipe
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Here’s a recipe for a Subway-style Seafood Sensation sandwich:
- 1 can of crab meat, drained and flaked
- 1 can of shrimp, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce, tomatoes, and bread of your choice for serving
- Mix the crab meat, shrimp, mayonnaise, sweet relish, and white vinegar in a bowl until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
- When you’re ready to assemble your sandwich, start by toasting your bread if desired.
- Layer lettuce and sliced tomatoes on one side of the bread.
- Spoon the seafood mixture on top of the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Top with the other slice of bread and serve immediately.
Enjoy your homemade Subway-style Seafood Sensation sandwich!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Excellent Source Of: Vitamin B6 Niacin Vitamin B12 Calcium Selenium Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Pantothenic Acid, and Iron.
Are Seafood Sensation Good For You?
Seafood Sensation Can Be Good For You If You Don’t Eat It Too Often!
Since this recipe contains many calories, it is not recommended for daily or even weekly consumption. It is best to eat it once every two weeks as a treat.
Seafood contains a high amount of fats, so it’s good to eat them in moderation. This will also help keep you from consuming too much salt and cholesterol that comes along with this dish.
If you love seafood, then this is the best recipe for you. Seafood Sensation is easy to make, and it tastes good too. It is also very low in calories and contains omega-3 fatty acids. But still, consult your physician before adding seafood to your diet plan.
It is a brilliant recipe for Saturday breakfast or brunch since it can be made the night before, thus saving time early in the morning. The only downside is the high amount of calories and fat. Overall this dish is great!
- Joanna Gaines Pretzel Recipe - May 23, 2023
- Cake Pop Recipe Without Frosting - May 22, 2023
- House Of Prime Rib Salad Recipe - May 22, 2023