If you love seafood dishes but don’t know quite how to cook up your favorite crustaceans, it’s time for you to try out this San Pedro Shrimp Tray Recipe.
This dish is easy to prepare and will be the key to many great dinners. It will leave you feeling satisfied and get others craving more!
I often find myself making this recipe during the summer months. It is the perfect dish to have on hand for a cookout or just to make for dinner. It serves up quickly and goes great with other seafood dishes.
I like to use it as an appetizer when I have company over. It always leaves them wanting more!
And that is the main goal in cooking food, isn’t it? If you love seafood dishes, this recipe is sure to keep your taste buds tingling for more!
San Pedro Shrimp Tray Recipe
Prepare Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
For The Main Ingredients
- 1 Pound Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 Onion Sliced Thin.
- 1 tomato (sliced lengthwise)
- 6 baby red potatoes (peeled and halved)
- 2 Bell Peppers Sliced.
- 3 Plum Tomatoes cut in eighths.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt and Pepper to Taste.
For The Seasoning
- teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2. Get a baking tray and place the garlic, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, and bell peppers in it.
3. Mix all the dry spices together, including paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, black pepper, salt, and old bay seasoning.
4. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the vegetables. Then drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons oil or margarine over the vegetables. Spray with a little cooking spray if you have no butter or oil on hand at all!
5. Lay the shrimp on top of the vegetables.
6. Place in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the juices from the shrimp start to bubble and brown.
7. Work quickly when you serve it up because it will be extremely hot when you bring it out of the oven!
8. Serve with some fresh bread and sliced tomatoes, and enjoy your dinner!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
How Should I Serve San Pedro Shrimp?
This dish is the way to go if you enjoy seafood and want to try something different and exciting. This tasty treat can be served with a side of rice or pasta for the main course, but feel free to experiment.
Try dipping peppers in the shrimp or wrapping them in a tortilla. You have many options to enjoy the shrimp, and this dish is sure to please!
Are San Pedro Shrimp Good For You?
This dish is full of other great nutrients and nutrients lacking in the average American diet. The shrimp and vegetables should provide you with some of your daily vitamin C, plus a good dose of calcium from the tomatoes, potatoes, and onions. It will also please your appetite and satisfy your taste buds!
Can San Pedro Shrimp Be Frozen?
Once you make your favorite San Pedro Shrimp Tray Recipe, you can freeze the leftovers to enjoy later. To reheat, take them out, put them on an oven tray, and let them defrost. Then pop them in the oven or microwave until they are hot again and enjoy!
Enjoy this dish at your next meal or barbeque with family and friends. It is super tasty, easy to prepare, and the main course of many great meals. This dish is packed with nutrients and nutrients lacking in your typical diet. Give it a try before you pass this recipe up, as it will be sure to please!
- Outback Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Recipe - May 21, 2023
- Brenda Gantt Cornbread Recipe: A Classic Southern Delight - May 21, 2023
- Costco Cinnamon Bread Recipe - May 21, 2023