Hey Salty Nuts! Today, we’re going to talk about how to make a salty nut shot recipe a super delicious and healthy drink that’ll hydrate you with potassium during those hot summer days.
In this article, I will teach you how to make a homemade Salty Nut Shot Recipe. The Salty Nut Shot Recipe is easy to make, gorgeous to look at, and rich and creamy.
The peanut butter flavor comes out at the beginning, while Frangelico gives a sweet finish. Salty Nuts everywhere will love this delicious and healthy drink!
Salty Nut Shot Recipe
Prepare Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 2 oz. (60 ml) Frangelico Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. Nutliquor Vodka
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- Ice Cubes
Step By Step Instructions
Step-1: Mix the peanut butter and peanuts until well combined in a large highball glass. Pour the vodka (or any other spirit of choice) and Frangelico over the peanut butter. Top it with ice cubes and then pour in heavy cream. This should be mixed until well combined.
Step-2: Finally, sprinkle some kosher salt over your Salty Nut Shot Recipe and serve it chilled!
Tips For Making Salty Nut Shot:
Now that you know how to make a delicious homemade drink, here are some quick tips to help you out!
- To release the maximum aroma out of your nuts, let them stay at room temperature for about 1 hour before blending them into your drink. This will allow the oils to come out and mix with the Peanut Butter.
- For your Frangelico, make sure you use a wooden spoon or something similar to cut it into small pieces. The smaller the pieces are, the less they’ll expand while melting down in the drink. You don’t want big chunks of Ice Cream in your drink! 🙂
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Total Fat||6.1 g|
|Sugar Alcohols||1 g|
What Does Salty Nut Shot Taste Like?
The Salty Nut Shot Recipe has a salty taste with a sweet finish. The creamy peanut butter and peanut chunks give it that smooth texture and chocolate flavor, while the vodka and Frangelico add depth to the drink.
How Should I Serve Salty Nut Shot?
The Salty Nut Shot is actually very versatile. You can serve it in a shot glass or make a classic cocktail with it. You can also make the drink more refreshing by adding more ice cubes
Are Salty Nut Shot Good For You?
The Salty Nut Shot is healthy for you because peanut butter is a very healthy ingredient. It’s also rich in potassium and Vitamin B, which will help your body to absorb the nutrients from your meal better.
Can Salty Nut Shot Be Frozen?
You can freeze this drink by placing it in a freezer bag and freezing it until it’s hard. You can then remove the bag and let it melt in the freezer.
The Salty Nut Shot Recipe is not only easy to make and delicious but also very healthy for you! Now that you know how to make one be sure to serve it with your friends at your next party or BBQ.
Any nut butter will work if you need to use a Peanut Butter substitute. For example, you could use Almond Butter or Cashew Butter. The possibilities are endless!
- Belizean Powder Bun Recipe - May 21, 2023
- Yard House Lobster Garlic Noodles Recipe - May 20, 2023
- Brenda Gantt Green Bean Casserole Recipe - May 19, 2023