Are you looking for an indulgent and delicious lobster mac and cheese recipe? Look no further! Ruth’s Chris Steak House is known for its high-quality ingredients and mouthwatering dishes, and its lobster mac and cheese is no exception.
This recipe combines succulent lobster meat with creamy, cheesy pasta for a dish that is sure to impress.
Whether you’re hosting a fancy dinner party or just want to treat yourself to a luxurious meal at home, this Ruth Chris lobster mac and cheese recipe is a must-try.
Ruth Chris Lobster Mac And Cheese Recipe
Here is a recipe for Ruth’s Chris Steak House’s famous lobster mac and cheese:
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk together to form a roux. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture, is bubbly and golden brown.
- Slowly pour in the milk, heavy cream, and chicken broth, constantly whisking to avoid lumps. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the Parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar, and provolone cheeses, along with the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and dry mustard. Mix well until the cheeses have melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the cooked macaroni and chopped lobster meat to the cheese sauce and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13-inch baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the top, is golden brown and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
What Do You Serve With Lobster Mac And Cheese?
Lobster mac and cheese is a rich and indulgent dish, so it pairs well with various simple side dishes to balance the meal. Here are a few ideas for sides that would complement lobster mac and cheese:
1. A Refreshing Salad
Try a simple green salad with a light vinaigrette dressing to contrast the richness of the mac and cheese. You could also try a fruit salad or a spinach salad with a lemon vinaigrette.
2. Roasted Vegetables
Roasted vegetables are a healthy and flavorful way to round out the meal. Try roasting broccoli, asparagus, or bell peppers with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
3. Garlic Bread
Garlic bread is a classic side dish that goes well with many pasta dishes. You can either make your own by spreading butter and minced garlic on slices of baguette and toasting them in the oven, or you can purchase a pre-made loaf from the store.
4. Sauteed Spinach
Sauteed spinach is a quick and easy side dish that pairs well with lobster mac and cheese. Simply heat some olive oil in a pan, add a few handfuls of spinach, and cook until the spinach is wilted.
5. Grilled Asparagus
Grilled asparagus is a tasty and healthy option that adds a smoky flavor to the meal. Simply trim the woody ends off the asparagus, toss with olive oil and salt, and grill for a few minutes until tender.