Rose milk tea is a delightful and refreshing beverage that combines the floral aroma of roses with the creamy goodness of milk.
This article will guide you through the process of making a delicious cup of rose milk tea recipe at home.
From selecting the right ingredients to brewing the perfect blend, you’ll learn everything you need to know to enjoy this soothing and flavorful drink. So, let’s dive in and explore the steps to create a delightful cup of rose milk tea.
Rose Milk Tea Recipe
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: This recipe makes approximately 2 servings.
To make rose milk tea recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons of loose black tea or 2 tea bags
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of dried rose petals
- 1 cup of milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 2 tablespoons of honey or sweetener of your choice
- Ice cubes (for iced rose milk tea)
Before you start brewing your rose milk tea recipe, make sure you have the following equipment on hand:
- Teapot or saucepan
- Strainer or tea infuser
- Cups or glasses
- Optional: Electric kettle or stove for boiling water
Now, let’s go through the step-by-step process of brewing rose milk tea:
Step 1: Boil The Water
- Fill a teapot or saucepan with 1 cup of water.
- Place it on the stove or use an electric kettle to bring the water to a boil.
Step 2: Steep The Tea And Roses
- Once the water reaches a boil, add the black tea and dried rose petals to the teapot or saucepan.
- Let them steep for about 3-5 minutes to infuse the flavors.
Step 3: Strain The Tea
- After steeping, strain the tea using a strainer or tea infuser to remove the tea leaves and rose petals.
- Pour the infused tea into a cup or glass.
Step 4: Add Milk And Sweetener
- Warm the milk in a separate saucepan or microwave until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Add the warm milk to the cup or glass with the infused tea.
- Stir in the honey or sweetener of your choice to taste.
Step 5: Serve And Enjoy
- Give the rose milk tea a gentle stir to blend the flavors.
- Your delicious cup of rose milk tea is now ready to be enjoyed!
- If you prefer iced rose milk tea, let it cool down and pour it over ice cubes.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
The following nutritional information should be considered approximate and subject to change depending on the precise brands and amounts of components utilized.
- Calories: 80
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 14g
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 2g
While the classic rose milk tea recipe is delightful on its own, you can also explore some variations to suit your taste preferences:
- Rose Green Tea: Replace the black tea with green tea for a lighter and more delicate flavor.
- Rose Chai Tea: Add a pinch of chai spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger for a spiced twist.
- Rose Bubble Tea: Incorporate tapioca pearls or boba for a fun and chewy texture.
- Rose Latte: Prepare the rose milk tea as usual and top it with frothed milk for a creamy latte experience.
Feel free to experiment with different ingredients and combinations to create your own unique version of rose milk tea recipe!
Rose milk tea can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a variety of treats. Here are some serving suggestions to enhance your tea-drinking experience:
- Serve it alongside cookies, biscuits, or tea cakes for a delightful afternoon snack.
- Enjoy it with a slice of cake or pastry for a decadent dessert pairing.
- Pair it with light sandwiches or finger foods for an elegant tea party.
Remember to serve the rose milk tea chilled if you prefer an iced version or hot if you’re in the mood for a cozy cup of tea.
In addition to its delightful flavor, rose milk tea offers several potential health benefits. Here are some of the key benefits associated with its ingredients:
- Rose Petals: Rose petals are rich in antioxidants and may have calming and mood-enhancing properties.
- Black Tea: Black tea is known for its high content of antioxidants and may promote heart health and boost immunity.
- Milk: Milk provides essential nutrients like calcium and protein, supporting bone health and muscle growth.
- Honey: Honey is a natural sweetener that offers antibacterial properties and can soothe sore throats.
All foods and beverages should be consumed in moderation, but it’s vital to keep in mind that individual health advantages may differ.
Rose milk tea is a delightful and aromatic beverage that combines the essence of roses with the creaminess of milk. With its soothing properties and unique flavor profile, it’s no wonder why it has gained popularity worldwide.
You can simply create a cup of rose milk tea at home and take advantage of its exquisite flavor and potential health advantages by following the straightforward instructions provided in this article.
So, gather your ingredients, brew a warm cup or chill it over ice, and savor the beauty and flavor of rose milk tea.