Welcome to our latest blog post, where we’ll be sharing a delicious recipe for Red Robin Ranch dressing.
If you’re a fan of Red Robin burgers, you know that their tangy and creamy ranch dressing complements their juicy patties and toppings.
Well, now you can enjoy that same delicious flavor at home with this easy-to-follow recipe.
Whether you’re looking to add some extra flavor to your salads, dips, or sandwiches, this Red Robin Ranch dressing is sure to become a new favorite in your kitchen. So, let’s get cooking!
Red Robin Ranch Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, and milk in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add parsley, chives, dill weed, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve as a dressing for salads and sandwiches or as a dip for vegetables and other snacks.
Optional: You can also add a tablespoon of minced fresh garlic or a tablespoon of minced fresh onion for extra flavor. You can also use this dressing as a base for other flavors by adding in some diced tomatoes, crumbled bacon, or your favorite herbs. Experiment and find what works best for you!
- Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita Recipe - May 26, 2023
- Pho Ap Chao Recipe: Vietnamese Street Food Delight - May 26, 2023
- Cheesecake Factory Chicken Marsala Recipe - May 25, 2023