Are you looking for a decadent and delicious way to upgrade your mac and cheese game?
Look no further than this Recipe Lobster Mac And Cheese Capital Grille, inspired by the popular dish served at the Capital Grille.
This dish is the perfect balance of creamy, cheesy pasta and succulent lobster meat, making it a perfect meal for a special occasion or a cozy night in.
Not only is it a treat for your taste buds, but it’s also easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients.
In this post, we’ll be walking you through the steps to make your own version of Capital Grille’s famous Lobster Mac and Cheese. So, preheat your oven, and let’s get started!
Recipe Lobster Mac And Cheese Capital Grille
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. cooked lobster meat, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions and set it aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in the flour and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add the cream and milk, constantly stirring, until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheddar and parmesan cheese until melted.
- Add the lobster meat and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked macaroni to the lobster cheese sauce and stir to combine.
- Transfer the macaroni and cheese to a baking dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown on top.
Enjoy your homemade version of Lobster Mac and Cheese!