Are you looking for a unique and delicious pasta dish to add to your recipe collection? Look no further than rattlesnake pasta 54th street recipe, a dish that combines the flavors of pasta and rattlesnake meat.
This dish originated on 54th Street in New York City and has become popular in Italian-American cuisine.
In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a delicious rattlesnake pasta dish that will be sure to impress your guests.
From the first bite, you’ll be transported to the bustling streets of New York City, where this dish first made its mark. Keep reading to learn how to make this one-of-a-kind dish in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Rattlesnake Pasta 54th Street Recipe
To make this dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound of dried spaghetti
- 1 pound of rattlesnake meat
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Start by boiling a large pot of salted water. Add the spaghetti and cook it according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the rattlesnake meat to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, until browned.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and parsley to the skillet. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is thickened.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss to coat with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and garnish with additional parsley and Parmesan cheese if desired.
Rattlesnake pasta is a unique and delicious dish that is perfect for those who love to try new and exciting flavors. The combination of pasta and rattlesnake meat is a unique and delicious combination that is sure to please. This recipe is a true taste of 54th Street in New York City and is a must-try for anyone looking for a new and exciting pasta dish.
Please be aware that rattlesnake meat is not commonly found in most supermarkets, it’s mostly hunted in the wild, and it’s important to be aware of the laws and regulations regarding the hunting and consumption of wild animals.
It’s also important to note that undercooked or contaminated meat consumption can lead to serious illness. Please make sure to cook it to a safe internal temperature.