Princess Chicken Chinese Food is a delicious, flavorful, and healthy chicken dish. In this article, we’ll provide the recipe instructions on making Princess Chicken like a pro.
The ingredients are easily available in your neighborhood supermarket, and it’s easy to make them too.
Princess Chicken Chinese Food is a great recipe to follow if you want to prepare something tasty yet healthy because the chicken is not deep fried but instead prepared by baking or roasting.
This recipe will serve 4, so if you are cooking for yourself or your family, you can follow this recipe without any worries and make an excellent chicken dish within minutes. Enjoy
Princess Chicken Chinese Food Recipe
Prepare Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 10 hot red peppers
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 3/4 cup chopped Celery
- 3/4 cup chopped Carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped Green Onion
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon Szechuan peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1. Cut chicken into cubes and mix with salt and cornstarch in a bowl.
2. Mix soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, sake, ginger, and szechuan peppercorns in a small bowl.
3. Heat cooking oil in a wok until it is hot enough to fry the chicken.
4. Fry chicken until browned on all sides, remove from pan to paper towel-lined plate to drain excess grease then dredge in sauce mixture prepared earlier.
5. Add the celery nuts, carrots, peanuts, and green onion to the wok and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and place chicken inside of the mixture.
7. Serve with rice on the side.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Fats: 42 grams|
|Protein: 15 grams|
|Carbohydrates: 9 grams|
|Fiber: 1 gram|
|Sodium: 499 milligrams|
Excellent Source Of: Vitamins A, C, E, Thiamin, Niacin, Iron, Calcium, and Folic Acid. Plus, it is a healthy source of protein and fiber.
What Toppings Goes With The Princess Chicken?
You can serve any type of vegetable as a side dish for this chicken recipe. Some favorites are corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and carrots. You could also serve them on sandwiches or in salads to increase their nutritional value.
How Should I Serve Princess Chicken?
It is usually served with rice on the side. You can also serve it with your favorite vegetable or salad. You can even try serving it with bread.
Are Princess Chicken Good For You?
Of course, they are. They’re made with a variety of different healthy foods. There are no unhealthy ingredients in this recipe. It is also a great protein source, containing vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients.
One serving will provide you with over 20% of your daily value of Vitamin C. It also contains iron and calcium, both essential to the growth, development, and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth in young children.
Are Princess Chicken Kids Friendly?
Yes, it’s a kids-friendly chicken recipe as long as they like the variety of foods included in this delicious meal. This recipe is also very easy to make and can be prepared quickly, saving you time in the kitchen and giving you plenty of time to spend with your family. Prepare it today and enjoy!
Are They Good For Lunch Box?
Yes, you can pack this recipe for lunch, and it is a great “go-to” meal when you are short on time. They can be frozen and reheated. Simply place them into a container or bag so that they don’t get crushed.
You can also take them with you to work, on picnics, camping, or even in the car if you are making long trips.
The Bottom Line
Princess Chicken is a delicious and healthy chicken dish that everyone is sure to love. It will not only be a great addition to your daily meals, but it is also a very nutritious dish.
If you’re looking for an easy chicken recipe that you can make at home, then Princess Chicken Chinese Food is the ideal choice for you.
- Cheesecake Factory Chicken Marsala Recipe - May 25, 2023
- First Watch Purple Haze Recipe - May 25, 2023
- Aunt Jemima Waffle Recipe: A Delicious Breakfast Classic - May 25, 2023