Welcome to our latest recipe blog post, where we will be sharing with you a delicious and easy-to-follow recipe for Permit Fish.
If you’re a fan of seafood or simply looking to add some variety to your dinner menu, this is the perfect dish for you.
Permit fish, also known as Trachinotus falcatus, is a type of game fish native to the tropical and subtropical waters of the Atlantic and Caribbean.
It has a delicate, flaky white flesh that is perfect for grilling, baking, or pan-frying. In this recipe, we will show you how to prepare permit fish in a simple yet flavorful way that will impress your taste buds and your dinner guests. So without further ado, let’s get cooking!
Permit Fish Recipe
- 4 permit fish fillets
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
- Preheat your grill or oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix the lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the mixture onto both sides of the permit fish fillets.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the fillets in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- If using an oven, place the fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve the permit fish with your choice of sides, and enjoy!