Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe is a seafood dish that can be served as a main course. Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe is a seafood dish that can be served as a main course.
The combination of fresh ingredients makes it one of the best foods for all occasions. The flavors blend beautifully together, making Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe an unforgettable food experience for everyone to enjoy.
Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe
Prepare Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound Lump Crab Meat
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Finely Diced Celery
- 3 tablespoons Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- canola, vegetable oil for cooking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
Step-1: Mix together bread crumbs and salt and pepper.
Step-2: Whisk together the eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, mustard, and salt.
Step-3: Flake the crabmeat into large chunks and place in a bowl.
Step-4: Add egg mixture to crab meat and mix well to blend.
Step-5: Stir in celery pieces and parsley to blend well.
Step-6: Stir in breadcrumbs until combined well. Do not overmix. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes or till ready to use.
Step-7: Preheat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Step-8: Shape the crab cake mixture into 6 patties.
Step-9: Cook the patties in oil, turning once, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Step-10: Remove the patties; drain on a wire rack. Serve warm with your choice of condiments or toppings and salad or fries.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- Calories: 90.9
- Fat Calories: 33.9
- Total Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 58 mg
- Sodium: 332.7 mg
- Carbohydrates: 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 14 g
What Does Pappadeaux Crab Cake Taste Like?
The crab cakes have a crispy, golden crust and are moist and fluffy on the inside. Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe is not too spicy or salty, so they are mild enough to be eaten by themselves or with any condiments.
How Should I Serve Pappadeaux Crab Cake? Best 4 Serving Ideas
- Serve Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe as a side dish with a serving of green beans.
- Serve it with cherry tomatoes and celery slices on the side or as a topping for a salad or soup.
- Make mini sandwiches with crab cakes, red bell pepper, and cheese slices, or serve in a dinner roll topped with lettuce and tomato slices, salsa, and hot sauce to taste.
- Roll the crab cakes in tortillas, and add lettuce, taco sauce, and cheese for a fajita.
What Toppings Goes With The Pappadeaux Crab Cake?
You can top the crab cakes with any of these toppings:
- Vegetarian, tuna, chicken, and salmon salads.
- Sliced avocado and tomato.
- Sliced jalapenos and onions for a southwestern touch.
- For Greek salad, chopped tomatoes, green onions, olives, and crumbled feta cheese.
- Artichokes for an Italian dish.
- Lettuce or cucumber slices, grated carrot, and red pepper strips for an Asian-inspired salad.
Are Pappadeaux Crab Cake Good For You?
There are lean proteins in the crabmeat, so this dish is good for you as well as your body’s health.
Crab meat contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for maintaining and boosting your heart health. It also contains sodium that helps your heart work properly.
Will Pappadeaux Crab Cake Increase Your Appetite?
The pappadeaux crab cakes taste so wonderful because of the combination of flavors and textures. This dish allows you to savor every bite, stimulating your appetite.
So, if you are looking for a great way to increase your appetite while maintaining your healthy diet and lifestyle, Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe is one means to achieve this.
Will Pappadeaux Crab Cake Make You Fat?
Though it’s not meant to be used as a meal substitute, you can eat this dish on a regular basis and feel satiated without feeling that you’re consuming too many calories. Just make sure that you only eat a small portion at each sitting, and you will be fine
Does It Have Enough Protein?
Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe has enough protein for the body’s needs. In addition, it also contains no cholesterol, so you won’t have to worry about worsening your cholesterol levels by eating this dish too often
Will Pappadeaux Crab Cake Increase Your Cholesterol?
The crab meat used in this dish is low in cholesterol, so you don’t have to worry about the possibility of having high cholesterol levels.
However, there are some recipes that call for mayonnaise, cheese, and other ingredients that can add up to a considerable amount of cholesterol and fat. Make sure not to overindulge and read the recipe carefully before cooking it.
Might It Be An Excellent Choice For The Dinner Table?
Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe is suitable for all ages, so you can make it part of your daily meals. It’s a great dish to serve when you have guests over as well because it’s versatile and tasty. You can use it as a side dish or even as a main course.
Crab cakes are loved by a lot of people – both young and old. They are ideal to be consumed as a side dish or even as a main course on any given occasion. Pappadeaux Crab Cake Recipe is one example of this, and it’s delicious and healthy too!
You can add your own creative touches to make it more interesting every time you cook it for your family and friends.
- How To Reheat Fries In Microwave: Quick And Easy Tips - March 17, 2023
- How To Defrost Pasta Sauce: 4 Simple Ways - March 15, 2023
- How To Microwave Fish Sticks: A Quick And Easy Guide - March 12, 2023