Mud Water Recipe is the alternative to your average coffee. It is a recipe that takes old mud and water and turns it into the perfect coffee-like beverage.
It is a drink that will give you the kick you need to start your day. Do you enjoy your daily cup of coffee but with the taste a little more interesting?
Mud Water Recipe can be the perfect alternative to your daily cup of coffee.
Simply mix one part mud and two parts water together, and you will have yourself a rich, scrumptious coffee-inspired beverage.
What Is The Mud Water?
Mud water is a popular beverage made from a blend of various ingredients that provide a range of health benefits. Here is a recipe to make mud water:
- 1 tablespoon of MUD\WTR (a blend of various adaptogenic herbs and mushrooms)
- 1 teaspoon of cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup of hot water
- Start by boiling a cup of water in a kettle or on the stove.
- In a mug, mix the MUD\WTR, cacao powder, cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper, and sweetener (if using).
- Pour in the hot water and stir well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add the coconut oil or MCT oil to the mug and stir until it is fully melted and mixed in.
- Let the mud water cool for a minute before enjoying.
Note: You can adjust the amount of sweetener to your liking or omit it altogether. You can also add other ingredients such as ginger, cardamom, or nutmeg for additional flavor and health benefits.
Nutrition Fact Per Serving:
One serving of Mud Water contains the following nutrition facts:
Is Mud Water Caffeine?
Is Mud Water caffeine? Mud Water has absolutely no caffeine. Caffeine is an ingredient that is often added to coffee, but it is not found in Mud WTR.
What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Mud Water?
There are many benefits that come along with drinking Mud Water. Some of these benefits are:
- It is a delicious alternative to your typical cup of coffee!
- Mud Water contains rich amounts of iron and calcium, so it can be a healthy way to start your day!
- Drinking Mud Water stimulates the senses, so this beverage is perfect for waking up on gloomy days!
- Drinking Mud Water does not have caffeine in it, so you will not be getting jittery if you drink this instead of coffee!
- Drinking Mud Water is an excellent way to start your day, so you will feel energetic and refreshed after drinking it!
- Drinking Mud Water is a fun way to add iron to your diet if you are concerned about that!
The Bottom Line
Mud WTR (Mud Water) has all the nutrients and benefits of drinking coffee, with none of the negative side effects. Mud Water is an inexpensive way to give yourself a pick-me-up without all the negative side effects that caffeine can have on your body and mind.
The health benefits of drinking Mud WTR are a great addition to the many benefits of drinking coffee for those who prefer coffee over other beverages.