I find it interesting that people enjoy Moe’s Chicken Recipe because it adds a fun new experience to their life.
Fresh cilantro, salsa, and lime give it a very tasty flavor that many other fast food chains can’t be found. Even the beans and chicken are cooked using healthy oils and seasonings.
So if you’re looking for a healthy fast food option, then I would try out Moe’s Chicken Recipe.
You won’t be disappointed, and when you’re done with this recipe, then you can make some more burritos by using different ingredients to create your own recipes.
- 1 Moe’s Chicken Recipe
- 2 Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- 3 What Does Moe’s Chicken Taste Like?
- 4 How Should I Serve Moe’s Chicken?
- 5 Are Moe’s Chicken Good For You?
- 6 Are These Moe’s Chicken A Healthy Snack For Kids?
- 7 Would They Be Good For Lunch Box?
- 8 Will Moe’s Chicken Increase Your Appetite?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 10 Conclusion
Moe’s Chicken Recipe
Prepare Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1/2 pound of chicken (2 breasts)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 can of black beans
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 1 can of salsa
- 8 ounces of Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of dried red pepper flakes
- 1 juiced lime
1. Set the grill medium and place your chicken breasts on the rack. Grill for 15 minutes.
2. While your chicken is grilling, make the sauce by melting 1/2 of the can of salsa, mixing it with a dash of cumin, and drizzling some olive oil into this mixture.
3. Take your tortillas, spread both sides with olive oil, and then cover them in 1/4″ slices of cilantro and then heat up in a 350-degree oven for 2-3 minutes until cooked through (on each side).
4. To build Moe’s Chicken Recipe: Best Southwest Grill Chicken Burrito, put a tortilla down onto a plate and scoop some cilantro, beans, pepper flakes, and cheese (if desired) on the bottom.
5. Then place in your chicken breast and top it with salsa-cumin mixture and cheese (if desired).
6. Roll it up and place it in the oven for 3-4 minutes until hot.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- Calories: 726
- Total Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 952mg
- Potassium: 1106mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 83g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 31g
What Does Moe’s Chicken Taste Like?
It has a nice flavor from the fresh cilantro and spices, and the chicken is tender when it’s cooked well. I like to use the smoked paprika they give you to season the chicken, giving it the right amount of flavor.
If you use less, then it’s like plain chicken. I also add a little extra spice by stirring a little smoked paprika before grilling them.
How Should I Serve Moe’s Chicken?
I think it would be good with lettuce and tomatoes, a salad, or an appetizer for dipping into salsa with tortilla chips.
Are Moe’s Chicken Good For You?
Yes, it is high in protein, but it’s a very calorie-dense and small serving size. It’s not the healthiest choice for you, but it’s better than other fast food options.
It will fill you up and keep you going quite a bit longer than other meals that are currently on the market. If you can cut back on some of the cheese, it will be healthier for you.
I was okay with eating this way because I knew that this was something that I would eat once in a while when I was out or tired of making dinner. But if I ate this way all the time, there would be consequences.
Are These Moe’s Chicken A Healthy Snack For Kids?
This would not be a good choice for a kid to have for their lunch, but if it was their choice, then I would say that it’s alright. The kids might like the added flavor from the cilantro and salsa, but the nutritional value is not great.
Would They Be Good For Lunch Box?
I wouldn’t recommend it for lunch because they are so small, and it might get thrown in with other foods that are healthy and make it less nutritious than it could be.
But if you could carry a bag of these with your child to school or daycare, they’d probably prefer them over other fast food options.
Will Moe’s Chicken Increase Your Appetite?
It will keep you full for a long time if you eat them with other smaller meals because they are very nutritious and filling. But if you tend to overeat when eating them, the calories may make this a not-so-great choice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Kind Of Chicken Does Moe’s Use?
Many folks think they use chicken breasts, but this is not the case. It’s all-white meat chicken, regardless of the size, but they have to get a whole chicken instead of individual breasts because it is less expensive.
What Is White Chicken Moes?
Moe’s uses only white meat for their chicken burritos. White meat chicken is what whole chickens are ground up into, but it can be confused with chicken breast when you’re buying them to make a meal.
Is Chipotle Or Moes Healthier?
Moe’s Chicken Recipe uses many fresh ingredients, and you can use these ingredients to make your own burrito. If you have time, I think Moes will be the healthier option for your meal.
What kind of tortillas does Moe’s use?
Moe’s uses whole wheat tortillas, which are not your standard average type. They are thicker, and there are no artificial ingredients in them.
Moe’s Chicken Recipe is a very filling meal that will satisfy your hunger. Most of the ingredients are natural, so I don’t have to worry about chemicals that make you feel bloated and sluggish when you eat them.
I hear about some of the people that use this for a quick and healthy meal. There are some that consume it every day, but there are many who only use it once in a while.
It’s good for lunch or dinner and can be used to replace other ingredients in your meals. You can also make the salsa recipe to put on burritos, tacos, or salads if you don’t eat them at Moe’s.