Are you in a rush but still want to make a delicious roast for dinner? Look no further than this minute roast recipe!
With just a few simple ingredients and a quick cook time, you’ll have a flavorful and tender roast on the table in no time.
This recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to make a delicious and satisfying meal but don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen.
The spice rub adds a ton of flavor to the roast, and the quick cooking time ensures that it stays tender and juicy. Keep reading to learn how to make this easy and delicious minute roast recipe.
Minute Roast Recipe
- 1 pound boneless beef roast (such as sirloin or chuck roast)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, thyme, and cayenne pepper (if used).
- Rub the beef roast with the olive oil and then coat evenly with the spice mixture.
- Place the roast in a baking dish and put it in the preheated oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the roast’s internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) for medium-rare or 160 degrees F (71 degrees C) for medium.
- Remove the roast from the oven and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to make a delicious and satisfying meal but don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen. The spice rub adds a ton of flavor to the roast and the quick cook time ensures that it stays tender and juicy. For a complete and satisfying meal, serve the roast with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes.
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the size and thickness of your roast. A meat thermometer is the best way to determine the roast’s internal temperature.