Welcome to our blog! Today we’re sharing a delicious and refreshing summer cocktail recipe: the Mango Caipirinha.
This tropical twist on the classic Brazilian drink is made with fresh mango, lime, sugar, and cachaça (a Brazilian spirit made from sugarcane).
It’s the perfect blend of sweet and sour, and it’s sure to be a hit at your next barbecue or pool party. So let’s get mixing!
Mango Caipirinha Recipe
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mango
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 ounces cachaça
- In a shaker, muddle the mango and lime quarters with the sugar until the fruit is well mashed and the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cachaça and a handful of ice to the shaker.
- Shake well until the mixture is well chilled.
- Strain the mixture over a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a piece of mango, if desired.
Note: If you can’t find cachaça, you can substitute it with white rum. This recipe makes one serving, but it can easily be multiplied to make a larger batch for a party.