Welcome to our latest recipe blog post! Today, we’re sharing a delicious and unique recipe for Lotus Seafood Crack Sauce.
This sauce is perfect for adding a burst of flavor to any seafood dish, and it’s incredibly easy to make at home.
Whether you’re a seafood lover or just looking to mix up your dinner routine, this sauce is sure to become a new favorite. So get ready to get your seafood fix and whip up a batch of this tasty sauce – let’s get cooking!
Lotus Seafood Crack Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Serve with your favorite seafood dishes or as a dipping sauce for fried seafood.
Note: This sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.