Welcome to our latest recipe post! Today we’re excited to share with you our take on the ever-popular chaffle with a ketogenic twist.
Meet the Keto Twins Chaffle – a delicious and low-carb alternative to traditional waffles.
For those unfamiliar with the concept of a chaffle, it’s a waffle made with a combination of cheese and eggs, typically using a waffle maker. The result is a crispy, savory waffle that can be used in a variety of ways, from breakfast sandwiches to dessert toppings.
Our Keto Twins Chaffle recipe takes the traditional chaffle to the next level by adding a few key ingredients to make it even more keto-friendly.
We’ve swapped out regular flour for almond flour and coconut flour, which are both low in carbs and high in healthy fats. We’ve also added some flaxseed meals for an extra fiber boost.
Keto Twins Chaffle Recipe
To make the chaffles, you’ll need the following:
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Mix the shredded mozzarella cheese, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour the batter into the preheated waffle maker, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat this process for the remaining batter.
These chaffles are delicious on their own, but you can also top them with keto-friendly toppings like butter, sugar-free syrup, or berries. They also make a great base for a breakfast sandwich with keto-friendly bacon and eggs.
Overall, the Keto Twins Chaffle is a fantastic low-carb alternative to traditional waffles and is an easy, delicious, and versatile recipe that can be enjoyed in many different ways. It’s perfect for those following a ketogenic diet and looking for a tasty breakfast option. Give it a try, and let us know what you think!