Welcome to our latest recipe blog post! Today, we’re sharing with you a homemade version of Jimmy John’s Kickin Ranch dressing.
This tangy, creamy condiment has become a fan favorite at the popular sandwich chain, and now you can recreate it in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Whether you’re looking to add some flavor to your sandwiches, salads, or vegetables, this Kickin Ranch recipe is sure to become a staple in your meal prep. So, let’s get cooking!
Jimmy John’s Kickin Ranch Recipe
Here is the recipe for homemade Jimmy John’s Kickin Ranch dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, and milk in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the parsley, chives, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. The dressing will thicken as it chills.
This recipe makes about 2 cups of Kickin Ranch dressing, which can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Use it as a dip for veggies, a spread for sandwiches, or a dressing for salads. You can also customize the recipe to your liking by adjusting the herbs and spices to your taste. Happy cooking!