Jamba Juice Oatmeal Recipe is a healthy and tasty choice that can supplement your breakfast menu and starve calories from food.
It’s rich in nutrients and natural ingredients, so you can enjoy it with comfort as you lose weight. It also helps you stay fit and maintain a healthy body for longer.
- 1 Jamba Juice Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 Nutrition Facts Per Servings Of Jamba Juice Oatmeal:
- 3 7 Heath Benefits Of Jamba Juice Oatmeal
- 4 What Does Jamba Juice Oatmeal Taste Like?
- 5 What Oatmeal Does Jamba Juice Use?
- 6 What Can I Put In Oatmeal For Flavor?
- 7 What Can I Add To My Oatmeal To Lose Weight?
- 8 What Can I Add To Oatmeal To Make It Healthy?
- 9 How Should I Serve Jamba Juice Oatmeal?
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 11 Conclusion
Jamba Juice Oatmeal Recipe
Prepare Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 Banana
- 3 strawberry slices
- 3 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup water
Step 1: Place the cold water and steel-cut oats in a saucepan.
Step 2: Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a boil.
Step 3: When water is boiling, reduce the heat and cook the oatmeal for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Step-4: Meanwhile, peel the banana and cut it into one-inch pieces.
Step 5: Mash bananas with brown sugar using a potato masher until they are smooth.
Step-6: In a blender, place strawberries, banana/brown sugar paste along with vanilla soy milk and blend them until they combine properly.
Step 7: Pour the mixture into a bowl and add oatmeal on top of it. Enjoy the oatmeal.
Step 8: Munch and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts Per Servings Of Jamba Juice Oatmeal:
- Calories: 456
- Total Fat: 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Sodium: 240 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 72 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5 g
- Sugars: 48 g
- Protein: 16 g
7 Heath Benefits Of Jamba Juice Oatmeal
- Jamba Juice Oatmeal is loaded with whole grains that are known to fight chronic diseases like heart disease and osteoporosis.
- Eating oats regularly will improve your digestion, keeping your tummy flat.
- Oatmeal is an excellent source of dietary fibre that helps you feel full for a long time which ultimately reduces the overall intake of calories from food in your diet.
- Steel-cut oats are high in magnesium, a mineral that regulates over 300 biochemical reactions in the body, which burns fat and reduces belly fat.
- Steel-cut oats are low in glycemic index, which means that they do not cause a spike in blood sugar levels and thus prevent fat storage.
- Eating steel-cut oats is good for your heart. It prevents high cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure, which ultimately helps you lose belly fat.
- Oats are rich in oleic acid, a monosaturated fatty acid that helps prevent metabolic diseases like type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. This fatty acid also reduces belly fat by burning your body’s existing stubborn fat deposits.
What Does Jamba Juice Oatmeal Taste Like?
The taste is great, and though creamy, it is not too sweet and is perfect for breakfast. The banana flavours are amazing, and the strawberries provide a refreshing taste that the first spoonful can feel.
The oatmeal is soft, smooth and very tasty with every bite of your favourite breakfast or snack forkful. This recipe will definitely make your belly fat shrink with each mouthful you take.
What Oatmeal Does Jamba Juice Use?
Jamba Juice uses whole grain oats rather than refined sugar-based oats, so this recipe is far healthier than other fast food chains.
The oats have been ground into a fine powder so that you can feel the oats’ soft, smooth and creamy texture in each bite.
What Can I Put In Oatmeal For Flavor?
You can add a tablespoon of brown sugar, any flavour of jelly or jam or even chocolate syrup if you want to vary the flavour of your favourite breakfast menu.
You can also add raisins or any other dried fruit because they are known to provide both health benefits and additional flavours that you will enjoy.
What Can I Add To My Oatmeal To Lose Weight?
You can add fresh sliced fruit, such as strawberries, if available in season. It will taste amazing and serve its purpose of providing health benefits as well as flavour to your breakfast menu.
You can also add whole-grain cereal or a spread made from yoghurt. You can also follow the example of guys and use cooked oatmeal to make oatmeal pancakes because it is healthy and flavorful.
What Can I Add To Oatmeal To Make It Healthy?
If you are on a diet, you can make sure that you do not add brown sugar because it will add unnecessary calories to your dish. Instead, you can use maple syrup or honey on a diet.
Choose low-fat soy milk when available and cook the oatmeal for a longer time so that it turns soft and smooth.
How Should I Serve Jamba Juice Oatmeal?
You can serve this dish with freshly sliced fruit or dried fruit; if you are on a diet, you can use fresh low cal yoghurt instead of the strawberry mixture.
You can also add your favourite cereal to make it more filling and delicious.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can Oatmeal Reduce Belly Fat?
Yes, steel-cut oats can reduce belly fat and improve your overall health. Its low glycemic index promotes healthy weight loss instead of rapid weight loss that can come from refined carbs, which triggers the release of insulin, promoting fat storage instead of burning it.
Is Oatmeal Better With Milk Or Water?
Oatmeal is great with milk because the milk will enhance the flavour and texture of the oatmeal. Steel-cut oats are best served with milk as it enhances the taste and provides additional nutrition that you can absorb from your breakfast.
Is Oatmeal Healthy For Weight Loss?
Yes, steel-cut oats can help you lose weight because they contain a lot of fibre which slows down the absorption of carbohydrates into your bloodstream, allowing you to have more frequent small meals that control hunger cravings and also reduce calorie intake from food.
The Jamba Juice Oatmeal Recipe is one of fast food chains’ most popular breakfast items. It is tasty, healthy and easy to make.
The oatmeal tastes delicious and is best eaten when freshly prepared, as whole-grain oats absorb a lot of water while cooking, forming a creamy consistency you will love.
This is a great recipe for those who are on a diet because it contains low calories and high fibre that balances your calorie intake with the macronutrients you are getting from the food you eat. It also reduces belly fat by burning stubborn fat cells present in your body.