Discover a delightful twist on prime rib with our House of Prime Rib Salad recipe.
This flavorful and nutritious salad combines thinly sliced prime rib with fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese, and more.
Follow our step-by-step instructions to create a vibrant and satisfying salad that will impress your taste buds. Get ready to indulge in a burst of flavors and textures that will leave you craving for more.
House Of Prime Rib Salad Recipe
To prepare a House of Prime Rib Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound prime rib, cooked and thinly sliced
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
For The Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: Varies based on the cooking method for the prime rib (e.g., roasting, grilling, etc.)
Yield: The House of Prime Rib Salad recipe serves approximately 4 people.
Step-By-Step Instructions For House Of Prime Rib Salad Recipe
- Combine the mixed salad greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, crumbled blue cheese, roasted walnuts, and chopped fresh parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, honey, salt, and pepper to prepare the dressing in a separate small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients in the large bowl and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Add the thinly sliced prime rib on top of the salad mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
Please note that the following nutrition facts are approximate and can vary based on the specific ingredients and portion sizes used.
- Calories: 400-450 kcal
- Total Fat: 28-32g
- Saturated Fat: 7-8g
- Cholesterol: 45-55mg
- Sodium: 450-550mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15-18g
- Dietary Fiber: 4-5g
- Sugars: 6-7g
- Protein: 20-24g
Note: The nutrition facts provided are estimates and can vary based on the specific ingredients and preparation methods used. Calculating the precise nutrition information based on the products you use is always recommended.
Tips For Making The Perfect House Of Prime Rib Salad
- Ensure the prime rib is cooked to your desired level of doneness before slicing it for the salad.
- Use a variety of fresh salad greens to add different textures and flavors to your salad.
- To enhance their nutty flavor, toast the walnuts before adding them to the salad.
- Adjust the amount of dressing according to your preference. Start with a smaller amount and add more if desired.
- For a creamier dressing, you can add a tablespoon of mayonnaise to the dressing mixture.
Variations and Additions to House of Prime Rib Salad
- Add sliced avocado or roasted red peppers for an extra burst of flavor.
- Substitute crumbled feta cheese for blue cheese if preferred.
Include some fresh herbs like basil or cilantro to add a touch of freshness to the salad.
Health Benefits Of House Of Prime Rib Salad
While the House of Prime Rib Salad is a delicious and satisfying dish, it also offers several health benefits. Let’s explore them:
- Rich In Protein: The prime rib in this salad provides a significant protein boost, which is essential for muscle growth and repair.
- Nutrient-Rich Greens: The mixed salad greens are packed with vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber, promoting overall health and digestion.
- Healthy Fats: The walnuts and extra virgin olive oil in the dressing are a source of heart-healthy fats that can help reduce bad cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidant Power: Cherry tomatoes and red onions are loaded with antioxidants that protect against cell damage and support a strong immune system.
Serving And Presentation Of House Of Prime Rib Salad
To present your House of Prime Rib Salad in an appealing way, follow these suggestions:
- Use a large, shallow bowl or platter to showcase the vibrant colors of the salad ingredients.
- Arrange the mixed greens as the base, creating a bed for the prime rib slices to rest upon.
- Scatter the cherry tomatoes, red onion slices, crumbled blue cheese, and roasted walnuts evenly throughout the salad.
- Sprinkle the chopped fresh parsley on top to add a pop of green and freshness.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving, or serve it on the side for individuals to add as desired.
- Garnish with a few additional roasted walnuts and a sprinkle of black pepper for a final touch.
The House of Prime Rib Salad offers a delightful blend of flavors and textures, combining the richness of prime rib with the freshness of greens and other complementary ingredients.
It’s a versatile dish that can be enjoyed for lunch, dinner, or any special occasion. Following the step-by-step instructions and incorporating your personal touches can create a memorable and satisfying salad experience.
So why wait? Gather the ingredients, prepare the House of Prime Rib Salad, and indulge in a delicious and nutritious culinary adventure!