Honey Bun Cheesecake Recipe is an easy-to-make and delicious dessert. This recipe is a simple “Nutella” honey bun cheesecake.
This recipe is a perfect dessert for one. Cheesecake has the danger of being too rich and high in calories, but that problem is avoided with Honey Bun Cheesecake Recipe.
It’s also nice to know that despite the cream cheese and nutritional yeast used in this cheesecake, it still contains less than 300 calories per serving!
- 1 Honey Bun Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- 3 What Does Honey Bun Cheesecake Taste Like?
- 4 How Should I Serve Honey Bun Cheesecake?
- 5 What Toppings Goes With The Honey Bun Cheesecake?
- 6 Are Honey Bun Cheesecake Good For You?
- 7 Are These Honey Bun Cheesecake A Healthy Snack For Kids?
- 8 Have Any Disadvantages To Eating Honey Bun Cheesecake?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 10 Conclusion
Honey Bun Cheesecake Recipe
Prepare Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1⁄8 Yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1⁄2 Eggs
- 1⁄8 Cup Vegetable oil
- 1⁄16 Cup Water
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄16 Cup sugar
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1⁄8 Cup Chopped pecans
- 1⁄8 Cup Sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 tablespoons Milk
- 1⁄16 tablespoons Vanilla
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix cake mix with dry pudding mix in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs, vegetable oil, and water to the bowl and stir until well blended.
4. Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake in your preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the surface of the cake turns golden brown in color or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (Check recipe notes)
5. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
6. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and cinnamon until it is well blended.
7. Pour the cream cheese mixture over your cooled cheesecake and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
8. Top with chopped nuts and sprinkle sifted powdered sugar over the top of your honey bun cheesecake.
9. Drizzle 1/2 tablespoons of milk in a small mixing bowl and mix until the mixture becomes thickened and smooth. (Recipe Notes)
10. Spread the glaze on top of your honey bun cheesecake by using a toothpick or fork to draw patterns on the surface of the cake.
11. Refrigerate your cheesecake for at least 1 hour before serving.
12 Serve chilled and enjoy!
- If you use a smaller cheesecake pan, reduce cooking time by 5 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips close to the stove on a low heat source to melt them. Stir chocolate occasionally until it is melted and smooth.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- Calories: 532.9
- Total Fat: 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 16.7 g
- Sodium: 239 mg
- Carbohydrates: 47.7 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 73 mg
What Does Honey Bun Cheesecake Taste Like?
Honey Bun Cheesecake tastes creamy, sweet and refreshing with a delightful honey flavor.
How Should I Serve Honey Bun Cheesecake?
Honey Bun Cheesecake tastes delicious and is served with fresh fruit and a glass of cold milk. This recipe is perfect for those looking for an easy dessert to make.
What Toppings Goes With The Honey Bun Cheesecake?
Honey Bun cheesecake is perfectly served with your favorite toppings, or you can try our favorite combinations below. The combinations below are just a few ideas that you can add to your cheesecake:
- Fresh Fruit (e.g., strawberries, raspberries) – Cut into small cubes or slices, roll in sugar and serve as desserts.
- Chocolate syrup – Pour over the cake and swirl with a toothpick or fork to create artistic designs.
- Whipped cream – The best topping for cheesecake. Spoon on top of the cake and drizzle with chocolate syrup or caramel sauce.
Are Honey Bun Cheesecake Good For You?
Honey Buns are a decadent dessert, so it’s no surprise that this recipe has a ton of calories and fat. While this dessert is delicious, it should only be eaten as an occasional treat.
It’s important to never eat too much of something that you enjoy, even if it’s a dessert. Our delicious honey bun cheesecake recipe serves 2 people and has approximately 532 calories per serving.
As with all desserts, consume in moderation.
Are These Honey Bun Cheesecake A Healthy Snack For Kids?
Honey Bun Cheesecake treats are great for kids as long as they are consumed in moderation and on occasion. A little bit of honey bun will not hurt your child’s health, but too much could be fattening.
Have Any Disadvantages To Eating Honey Bun Cheesecake?
Honey Bun Cheesecake is a nice dessert for all individuals, however, it does contain a lot of fat and calories. People who are looking to control their weight should limit how much they eat.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What’s The Best Cheese To Use For Cheesecake?
Cream cheese is the cream cheese that is most commonly used. I always use cream cheese because it gives the cheesecake a smooth and creamy texture.
Will Honey Bun Cheesecake Make You Fat?
This recipe is delicious, but it shouldn’t be eaten too often. Just like any other dessert, moderation should be used. If Honey Bun Cheesecake is eaten too often, you are likely to gain weight.
Is Cheesecake Healthier Than Cake?
The main difference is that cake has more flour and sugar while cheesecake doesn’t. When cheesecake is made from cream cheese and cream, it is healthy because it has less sugar and flour.
Is It Okay To Eat Cheesecake On A Diet?
No, the cheesecake may be eaten as a treat, but it should not be consumed on a regular basis. If you eat cheesecake too often, it will probably make you gain weight.
Honey Bun Cheesecake is delicious, mouth-watering, refreshing, and is a perfect treat to enjoy sometimes. Although it has a lot of fat and calories, it should be eaten only occasionally as a treat.
This recipe is sure to make your day because honey buns are irresistible. This delicious recipe is also a great way to impress guests for special occasions.