Henton’s Potato Salad Gallon recipe has to be one of my favorites, and I love the simplicity of this dish.
It’s one of those recipes you make when you want something super easy and quick yet still have that home-cooked feel.
The ingredients in this recipe are all fairly simple to find, and you should be able to get them no matter what time of year it is. I absolutely adore the taste of this recipe, and it never fails to get compliments when I make it.
The ingredients are simple, and so is the cooking process. After you work out the kinks, this recipe should become your go-to recipe anytime you’re in a pinch for something quick and tasty.
Henton’s Potato Salad Gallon Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cup each serving
Here’s a recipe for Henton’s Potato Salad that makes approximately one gallon:
- 5 pounds of potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- Peel and dice the potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Place them in a large pot of salted water and bring them to a boil. Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but not mushy. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, white vinegar, diced onion, celery, red pepper, sugar, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Add the cooled potatoes and diced hard-boiled eggs to the bowl with the dressing. Stir gently until the potatoes and eggs are coated with the dressing.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight if possible, to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Before serving, gently stir the potato salad and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Serve cold.
This recipe makes a large batch of potato salad, perfect for picnics, potlucks, or serving a crowd. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Excellent Source Of: Magnesium, Folate, Potassium, Phosphorus.
What Salad Dressing Goes Good On Henton’s Potato Salad?
The taste of this recipe is so simple and delicious that it doesn’t need any dressing on it. The flavor of the potatoes will shine through!
How Should I Serve Henton’s Potato Salad?
You can serve this recipe as a side dish with barbecued chicken or hamburgers. It’s also good all by itself as a light lunch or even breakfast.
Best 5 servings ideas for Henton’s Potato Salad:
1. Serve With Grilled Burgers For A Great Side Dish
When you mix the potatoes with the eggs, they’ll become a creamy, delicious sauce. It makes an excellent side dish to pair with grilled burgers.
2. Serve With Dinner
If you’re looking for something to serve at an upcoming dinner party, Henton’s Potato Salad is a great choice for sure!
3. Add To A Baked Potato
You can create a delicious combination of this recipe and your favorite side dish by adding some of them together.
4. Eat As A Breakfast Side
I love this recipe for breakfast sometimes. It’s easy to make and usually is something I’ve got on hand, so it’s a great go-to meal for me when I want something different. It works great as a breakfast side dish with bacon & eggs!
5. Serve As A Light Lunch Or Dinner
Other than serving with grilled burgers, you can also serve this recipe as a light lunch or even as a dinner meal by itself. It’s very satisfying and works great as a side dish or even a main dish, depending on what you add to it.
The Bottom Line
Henton’s Potato Salad is a simple and hearty side dish made with potatoes, eggs, green pepper, and onion. It can be served warm or cold on any occasion. It’s so easy to make, and it tastes amazing!
Henton’s Potato Salad This is one of the best potato salad recipes I’ve ever had! It’s made with mashed potatoes and has been dressed up with a delicious honey mustard dressing – perfect for picnics or outdoor events. The recipe is so easy; you’ll be making it over and over again!
- How To Reheat Fries In Microwave: Quick And Easy Tips - March 17, 2023
- How To Defrost Pasta Sauce: 4 Simple Ways - March 15, 2023
- How To Microwave Fish Sticks: A Quick And Easy Guide - March 12, 2023