Pasta Primavera is a dish that is perfect for any season. It’s a delicious combination of pasta, vegetables, and a rich cream sauce.
The recipe we’re going to share today is a variation of the classic Pasta Primavera inspired by the flavors of Domino’s Pizza.
Dominos Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 1 lb. Penne pasta
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, and mushrooms)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of dried basil
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for sautéing
- Cook the penne pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the skillet and sauté for 5-7 minutes, until they are tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, dried basil, and dried oregano. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Serve the pasta hot and garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is perfect for a quick, easy weeknight dinner or special occasion. You can also add chicken or shrimp to make it a complete meal. The combination of creamy sauce and flavorful vegetables makes this recipe a hit.
This Domino’s-inspired Pasta Primavera recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy the flavors of your favorite pizza chain at home. Give this recipe a try, and let us know what you think! Happy Cooking!