Chicken Salad Chick is a popular restaurant chain known for its delicious chicken salad and variety of flavors.
One of the most beloved menu items is the restaurant’s famous cookies. These cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with flavor. They are the perfect addition to any meal or as a stand-alone treat.
If you’re a fan of Chicken Salad Chick cookies but can’t make it to the restaurant, don’t worry! You can make them at home with this easy recipe.
Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans (if using).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your homemade Chicken Salad Chick cookies! They are sure to be a hit with friends and family. You can also experiment with different mix-ins like nuts, dried fruit, or different types of chocolate to make them unique.
Note: you can always add some cooked and shredded chicken to make the recipe a little bit more of the restaurant.
This recipe is a great way to enjoy the taste of Chicken Salad Chick in the comfort of your own home. Give it a try, and let us know what you think!