Welcome to our recipe for Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms!
This classic appetizer is a fan favorite at the popular restaurant chain, and now you can recreate it at home with our easy-to-follow recipe.
These stuffed mushrooms are filled with a savory mixture of cream cheese, Parmesan, and spices and are the perfect bite-sized treat to serve at your next party or gathering.
Whether you’re a fan of the Cheesecake Factory or just love stuffed mushrooms, we think this recipe will be delicious.
Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 24 large mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and set the caps aside. Finely chop the stems and set them aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried basil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and chopped mushroom stems, and sauté until the stems are tender and the garlic is fragrant about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream cheese mixture and cook until heated through about 2-3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the chopped parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the cream cheese mixture and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake the stuffed mushrooms in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is hot.
- Serve the stuffed mushrooms hot, garnished with additional chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!