If you’ve ever dined at the Cheesecake Factory, you know that their menu boasts a wide array of delicious dishes.
One of their most popular and mouthwatering options is the Pasta Napoletana. This delectable Italian-inspired dish blends rich flavors and savory goodness that leaves diners craving more.
If you’re a Cheesecake Factory Pasta Napoletana fan and want to recreate this culinary delight in the comfort of your kitchen, you’re in for a treat!
In this article, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of making the Cheesecake Factory Pasta Napoletana recipe at home.
Cheesecake Factory Pasta Napoletana Recipe
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound Barilla Spaghetti pasta
- 4 Italian sausages, casings removed
- 4 ounces pancetta or bacon, diced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional for spice)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Chopped Italian parsley for garnish
Preparing The Pasta:
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil. Add a generous amount of salt to the water.
- Add the Barilla Spaghetti pasta and cook it according to the package instructions until it reaches the desired level of tenderness.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and set it aside for later use.
Creating The Flavorful Meat Sauce:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Add the Italian sausages to the pan and cook them thoroughly, breaking them into small pieces as they cook.
- Add the pancetta or bacon and continue cooking until it becomes crispy and releases its flavor.
- Incorporate the ground beef into the mixture and cook until it’s browned and fully cooked.
- Stir in the chopped onions and minced garlic, cooking until they turn soft and fragrant.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes and tomato paste, mixing them well with the meat mixture.
- Season the sauce with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if you desire some heat).
- Allow the sauce to simmer on low heat for at least 20 minutes, letting the flavors meld together.
Assembling The Dish:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Take a large baking dish and spread a layer of the prepared meat sauce at the bottom.
- Add a layer of cooked pasta on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheese over the pasta.
- Repeat the layers until the ingredients are used up, finishing with a layer of cheese on top.
- Garnish the Pasta Napoletana with fresh basil leaves and chopped Italian parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy the delicious flavors of this Cheesecake Factory-inspired dish!
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
- Calories: Approximately 680 kcal
- Total Fat: 38g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 1400mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 51g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Total Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 33g
Tips For The Perfect Pasta Napoletana
- You can use a combination of mild and spicy Italian sausages to enhance the depth of flavors.
- Opt for freshly grated Parmesan cheese for a more authentic taste.
- You can substitute the meat with mushrooms and zucchini for a vegetarian version.
Indulging in the Cheesecake Factory Pasta Napoletana recipe is a delight, but now you have the power to recreate this exquisite dish at home. With the right ingredients and a little culinary skill, you can enjoy the heavenly flavors of Italy in your own kitchen.
So, gather your cooking tools and get ready to impress your family and friends with your homemade Cheesecake Factory Pasta Napoletana recipe.