Buffalo Wild Wings is a popular chain of sports bars known for their delicious wings and sports-centric atmosphere.
But did you know that they also have a recipe for street tacos that are out of this world?
These street tacos are a perfect combination of flavors and textures that will bring you back for more.
Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wild Wings Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix the olive oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Grill the chicken breasts for 4-5 minutes per side or until they are fully cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and then toss it in the buffalo wild wings hot sauce.
- Heat the tortillas on the grill for about 30 seconds per side.
- Assemble the tacos by placing some of the chicken on each tortilla.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, cilantro, and green onions.
- Serve with lime wedges, and enjoy!
These street tacos are packed with flavor and the perfect combination of heat and coolness. The buffalo wild wings hot sauce gives them a nice kick, while the sour cream and cilantro cool things down. And the lime wedges add a nice touch of acidity that ties everything together.
It’s perfect for a casual dinner or as a party appetizer. Give these buffalo wild wings street tacos a try, and you won’t be disappointed!