Blue Motorcycle Recipe is a cocktail recipe that you can make at home, in your own time, and with your own ingredients.
This drink is perfect for those occasions when you are not feeling like going out to a bar or restaurant on a Friday night.
You don’t need alcohol or other ingredients to make this cocktail, so if you’re bringing it to an event instead of ordering one out, you will save money and still enjoy a fun social drink.
Blue Motorcycle Recipe is also a great recipe to share with friends and family so you can enjoy a drink together at home. That’s why I’ve added it to my list of recipes for mixing cocktails.
Blue Motorcycle Recipe: Best Homemade Cocktail
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 1 drink (makes 1 serving)
- 2 oz Jack Daniel’s Whiskey or another mixed whiskey.
- 1.5 oz Vodka, call it 1.5 or 3/4 or however you’d like to read it out here. The amount of alcohol is only for your information so skip to the Blue Motorcycle Recipe Instruction in order to follow the recipe correctly.
- 1.5 oz Sweet and sour mix or 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Shake well, chilled. Pour into a cocktail glass and serve.
How much you add of the cayenne pepper depends on your preference of spiciness but start with a half teaspoon and taste each time as you go to see if more is needed. This is why we use mixed whiskey here because it has an alcohol level of 40%, while the plain Jack Daniel’s Whiskey has an alcohol level of 40%.
One serving of this drink contains:
The Bottom Line
Blue Motorcycle Recipe is a well-balanced cocktail drink that is easy to make and can be enjoyed by anyone. This is why it has been included in my list of simple cocktails recipes and why I’ve selected it as one of my favorite drinks so far.
This drink can be made with any kind of drink you might prefer. Jack Daniel’s Whiskey and plain vodka can also be used instead of the sweet and sour mix in this recipe. If you are not feeling like alcohol, you can replace it with fruit juice or water. However, I would recommend using one of the common distilled ones for safety purposes because they have added sugar and preservatives.
This drink contains alcohol, so if you consider drinking it, make sure to have a designated driver or call a cab to ensure that you don’t get into trouble or waste.
- How To Reheat Fries In Microwave: Quick And Easy Tips - March 17, 2023
- How To Defrost Pasta Sauce: 4 Simple Ways - March 15, 2023
- How To Microwave Fish Sticks: A Quick And Easy Guide - March 12, 2023