Welcome to our blog! Today, we’re sharing a delicious and easy recipe for Bibibop Teriyaki Sauce.
This sauce is perfect for adding a burst of flavor to your bibimbap bowls or for using it as a marinade for grilled meats.
It’s sweet, savory, and slightly spicy, making it the perfect balance of flavors. This homemade sauce is also healthier than store-bought options, as it’s made with just a few simple ingredients and doesn’t contain any preservatives.
Plus, it’s super easy to make, so you can have it ready in just a few minutes. In this post, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of making this tasty sauce at home. Let’s get cooking!
Bibibop Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Heat the sauce over medium heat, occasionally stirring, until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has thickened slightly about 5 minutes.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Use the sauce as a marinade for grilled meats or as a topping for bibimbap bowls. It can also be stored in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!