You’ll adore this amai sauce recipe if you enjoy both hot and sweet flavors.
Fresh ingredients are combined to create this delectable sauce, which is sure to tempt your taste buds.
We’ll go over the components, directions, and nutritional information for this delectable sauce in this post.
Amai Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- In a blender, combine the grated ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, red onion, garlic, and pineapple chunks. Blend until smooth.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Pour the pineapple mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and slowly whisk in the cornstarch mixture.
- Cook the sauce for 2-3 minutes or until it has thickened to your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and let cool before serving.
Yield: This recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of Amai Sauce.
Cook Time: The total cook time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving (1 Tbsp):
- Calories: 25
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 0g
How to make Amai Sauce
Amai Sauce is not only delicious but also healthy! This sauce is a wonderful addition to any meal because it is minimal in calories and fat.
It goes well with stir-fries, grilled meats, and even as a vegetable dip.
Amai Sauce is a fantastic recipe to have in your arsenal. It is simple to build and has numerous applications.
Try it out and you’ll understand why it’s so well-liked!