Are you trying to find a cookie recipe that will fulfill your sweet craving and be both delicious and simple to make? Look no further than this Almond Pillow Cookies Fresh Market Recipe!
These Almond Pillow Cookies Fresh Market Recipe, which is made with fresh ingredients from your neighborhood store, are likely to become a family favorite.
Almond Pillow Cookies Fresh Market Recipe
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Set a baking sheet on your oven’s 350°F (180°C) rack and preheat the oven.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and powdered sugar in a sizable mixing basin until frothy and light.
- Add the vanilla extract and almond extract to the mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in the mixing bowl until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped almonds.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, place dough into small balls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- The cookies should be taken out of the oven and allowed to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before being moved to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Once the cookies are completely cooled, dust them with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 2g
Almond Cloud Cookies – It’s all about Almond Paste -GF
Whether it’s a family reunion, a potluck, or just a sweet treat for yourself, these almond pillow cookies are ideal for any occasion.
A hot cup of coffee or tea tastes amazing when accompanied by the deep buttery flavor that butter, sugar, and almonds produce.
This recipe’s use of fresh ingredients from your neighborhood store is one of its best features. This means that you may make tasty sweets for your family and friends while also helping your community.
If you’re looking for a cookie recipe that’s easy to make, delicious, and uses fresh ingredients, try these Almond Pillow Cookies. You won’t be disappointed!