Alfredo sauce is a classic and delicious addition to any pasta dish. Thanks to its creamy texture and rich flavor, Paula Deen’s Alfredo sauce recipe is a favorite among many home cooks.
We’ll show you exactly how to create Paula Deen’s Alfredo sauce in this blog article, along with the yield, ingredients, directions, and nutritional information for each serving.
Alfredo Sauce Recipe Paula Deen
Cooking Time: The cooking time for Paula Deen’s Alfredo sauce is approximately 20 minutes.
Yield: This recipe yields approximately 4 cups of Alfredo sauce.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add the heavy cream, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to the saucepan.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the mixture for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese to the saucepan and whisk until the cheese is fully melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the sauce cool for a few minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts per Serving
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 541
- Total Fat: 55g
- Saturated Fat: 35g
- Cholesterol: 174mg
- Sodium: 868mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 4g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 12g
Thick And Creamy Alfredo Sauce // Quick Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Paula Deen’s Alfredo sauce recipe is a simple yet delicious addition to any pasta dish. You can quickly prepare this creamy and tasty sauce with a small number of ingredients and simple directions.
Serve it over your favorite pasta, or use it as a dip for breadsticks or vegetables. It’s sure to be a hit with family and friends!