Adriano Zumbo Chocolate Brownie Recipe is a quick dessert that mixes together by simply whisking wet ingredients, the dry ingredients, and some chocolate in a bowl. It then bakes for about 20-25 minutes. Well, the result will be a soft, fudgy, and moist brownie.
Of course, you can chill the batter to make it denser. If you have some nuts, then also add them to this batter. It’s so easy and fun to bake with this recipe.
You can eat it plain or with ice cream or simply topped with walnuts or almonds.
Adriano Zumbo Chocolate Brownie Recipe
How long does it take to make Adriano Zumbo Chocolate Brownie Recipe? It takes about 10-15 minutes of preparation time.
In terms of cook time, it takes about 15-20 minutes to bake them when they are inserted into the oven.
It makes 12 brownies. If you need more or less than 12, adjust the serving size accordingly.
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 2 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate chopped into small pieces
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 8×8 baking pan with cooking oil.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder together in a bowl, and set aside.
- Melt butter and semisweet chocolate in the microwave or stove burner in another bowl or container. Cool to room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, almonds, and milk to a bowl or container and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Add melted chocolate and mix well.
- Then add flour and whisk vigorously until combined.
- Add vanilla extract, if you like.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, spread evenly with an offset spatula or rubber scraper, and Bake 20-25 minutes until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan, invert onto a flat surface.
When all brownies have cooled down, you can carefully remove them from the pans by lifting the edge of the brownie up with a butter knife or spatula. Enjoy!
Calories: 230 Total Fat: 3 g.5% Carbohydrates: 43 g.9 % Protein: 2 g.0%
Cholesterol: 5 mg.0% Sugar: 29 g.30 % Fibre: 3 g.3%
How Healthy Is Adriano Zumbo Chocolate Brownie Recipe?
Now, we cannot really say if this yummy dessert is healthy or not, but according to the ingredients, we can conclude that it is pretty much a healthy treat because of its low calories, low sugar content, and well-balanced nutritional value.
This delicious chocolate brownie recipe has the following health benefits:
It helps your body absorb the sugar in your body at an even pace, which prevents a rapid increase in blood sugar level (also known as hyperglycemia).
It provides you with antioxidants for better health. The cocoa powder that we put in this dessert is rich in compounds called flavonoids which act as antioxidants.
This chocolate brownie is a rich source of iron too. It even provides you with Vitamin C, which is essential for maintaining the immune system, cell growth, and eliminating toxins from the body.
The Bottom Line
It is worth trying to give these treats a try. You won’t regret it at all!
Adriano Zumbo Chocolate Brownie Recipe is your best dessert choice whenever you want to convey your sweet love or have an event to celebrate with friends or family members. They taste great, are not too sweet, and are very dear.
Give this recipe a try today, and I am certain that you will find that they are as amazing as I did! Enjoy! 🙂