This article is the detailed, step-by-step guide to cooking Aditya Bal Chicken Recipes. The chicken recipes given in this article are all simple and easy to cook. This guide will help you learn how to prepare these easily without any hassle whatsoever.
Cooking is one of the most important aspects of life, and it shouldn’t be difficult for you at all; we’ve made sure that every single step of making a recipe is extremely detailed and easy for beginners in mind. So, without further ado, let’s begin our journey.
Aditya Bal Chicken Recipes: Step By Step
First and foremost, we need to start with the ingredients. The ingredients are extremely easy to find, and you can get them from your local market or even some grocery stores. All the ingredients we need for our chicken recipe are as follows.
- 1 Chicken (4 Pieces)
- Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Coriander Seeds
- Ginger Paste
- Frozen Peas
- Olive Oil
And here’s a list of all utensils we need for our cooking session.
Prepare The Way:
- Take a pan and heat it on medium heat. Add some oil to the pan and wait until it turns green in color.
- Sprinkle some salt on the chicken and rub them with your hands well.
- Now, add some turmeric powder to it and mix well with all the chicken pieces; stir them well to evenly distribute. We’ve managed to get two separate batches of chicken pieces.
- Now, take a small bowl and mix some turmeric powder with some water.
- Now drain the excess water by placing them over a strainer and keeping them aside for later use.
- Next, we’re going to add some salt to the chicken pieces and rub well to evenly distribute it on all the pieces of chicken so that it becomes evenly salted.
- We’re also going to add some herbs like coriander seeds, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and some oil. Once we’ve distributed everything, let’s check its taste. Don’t add anything else if you feel that there’s no need for any extra spice or flavor.
- Take a pan and heat it over low heat. Add some oil into it and wait until the oil becomes hot enough before continuing with the next step of our chicken recipe.
- Next, add some garlic ginger paste to it. Our chicken recipe is going to taste much better because of the addition of the spice.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the paste becomes a bit darker than before and loses its smell.
- Now, we’re going to add some onions to it and mix well into the mixture by stirring it with a spoon properly until they become soft and deep golden color in color.
- Then, we’re going to add some tomatoes into it as well and mix it well. Next, let’s add some salt to the mixture because we’ve already added some during preparation.
- Add some more of the turmeric powder as well and cook for about 60 to 90 seconds in medium heat for better results.
- Finally, add about 2-4 cups of water into the pan and let it come to a boil.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook in medium heat until the water starts boiling.
- We’re going to reduce the heat and wait for about 15 minutes or after the gravy becomes thick enough to coat the chicken pieces completely with sauce.
- Once we feel that enough time has passed, we’ll add some frozen peas into it as well and mix well until they completely blend in with the rest of our chicken recipe.
Serve hot with some bread or over rice. We’ll definitely love this dish and recommend you to give it a try too.
Chicken is very delicious and nutritious food that can provide you with many health benefits. It contains lots of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and all kinds of other nutrients as well. Chicken can be a very good choice for your diet and one of the most effective protein sources as well.
Contrary to popular belief, there’s more to cooking than just following a recipe. Here are some more tips that you can take into consideration for cooking chicken, especially if you want to become an expert in this field.
1 . First, always remember that whether we’re going to cook or bake a dish, it’s important to start with cleaning the utensils properly before starting with the actual cooking process.
2. You’ve to take special care when you’re adding ingredients like onions and tomatoes in a recipe. It’s very important because these two ingredients contain lots of moisture, so if you overcook them, they’ll end up in a very sticky state and will be impossible to be cleaned properly afterward.
3. If you’re making a dish that contains meat or chicken, make sure you stir it at every step properly while it’s cooking so that the meat or chicken pieces don’t stick to each other as well as the utensils.
4. To avoid carcinogens or any other harmful chemical compounds from getting into your food during the cooking process, it’s important to closely check the utensils you’re using for this purpose.
5. Avoid storing food in plastic bags and foil. Most of the food gets spoilt due to dryness and hot weather conditions, so it’s better to avoid these at all costs.
6. The oil should always be of the right kind and enough to coat the entire dish properly. If you want to use butter in a cooking session, make sure you add it at the right moment.
7. Stay tuned because we’re going to make a new chicken recipe very soon that you’re definitely going to love.
Thanks for reading this article, guys. I hope you enjoyed it and that it helped you learn how to cook delicious and healthy chicken.