A2 milk ice cream recipe is a delicious dessert that you can enjoy any time of the year.
It’s also an excellent alternative for people who are lactose intolerant or have other dairy allergies. This recipe will show you how to make your own A2 milk ice cream, so stay tuned!
What is A2 Milk?
A2 Milk contains a protein called beta-casein that is broken down into several different chemicals during digestion.
These include one called casomorphin 7 (beta-casomorphin 7), which many people are sensitive to. This milk is the opposite of A1 milk, which has an entirely different protein.
Studies show that some people who are sensitive to cows’ milk can drink A2 milk without experiencing negative side effects.
Does A2 milk make ice cream?
Yes. In fact, A2 milk makes ice cream better than traditional cows’ milk can.
How to make an A2 Milk Ice Cream Recipe?
Necessary Ingredients To Make A2 Milk Ice Cream:
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream (preferably organic)
- 1 cup of raw milk (again, preferably organic)
- 1/4 t. vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder – Sweetener to taste (honey, maple syrup, or stevia)
- Optional: cinnamon, nuts, fruit, chocolate
How To Make A2 Milk Ice Cream
1. Add the heavy whipping cream and raw milk to a large mixing bowl. Whisk them together until they are well-combined.
2. Pour the mixture into ice trays and freeze overnight (or until it is completely frozen).
3. Remove the ice cream from the freezer once it has frozen, and allow it to thaw for 5-10 minutes.
4. Place your ice trays under hot running water until you can easily remove the ice cubes.
5. Combine the softened ice cream with vanilla, sweetener, and any other ingredients. Pour the mixture back into ice trays and freeze overnight (or until it is frozen).
6. Serve as a delicious treat!
*Note: If you do not have an ice cream maker, pour the liquid ice cream mixture into a freezer bag instead of a bowl. Squeeze out all of the air, seal it tightly, and freeze for several hours or until hardened. You can then freeze the ice cream in your favorite ice cream bowl.
Tips on how to get the perfect texture
1. Let the ice cubes soften before you push them into your bowl or bag. 2. Thaw the ice cream for a few minutes before eating it; otherwise, you might damage your teeth while trying to get it out of the freezer!
3. You can make homemade A2 milk ice cream with other types of milk as well, although it will not have the same nutritional benefits.
The health benefits of A2 milk, in comparison to regular milk
- A2 milk is easier for some people to digest than cows’ milk due to the beta-casein protein in the milk. Some people may also be allergic to dairy in general, so using A2 milk instead could help them lead a healthier lifestyle.
- According to a study published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, raw milk contains approximately 70% more omega-3s than other dairy types.
- A2 milk is becoming an increasingly popular option for lactose-intolerant people or has other dairy allergies because it limits their exposure to potentially harmful ingredients. It has been proven to be an excellent substitute for traditional milk.
A2 Milk vs. A1 Milk- Which is Better?
There are many people who feel that A2 milk is the superior option over regular cows’ milk, but there has been some debate about the subject in recent years.
People who are not sensitive to dairy should stick with regular milk, but there is no doubt that A2 milk is the better choice for lactose intolerant or have other types of allergies.
A1 milk has a different protein than A2 milk, which can cause many negative side effects in lactose-intolerant people. A1 milk has a much higher concentration of casomorphin, an opioid that causes negative side effects in people who have problems digesting dairy.
In comparison to A2 milk, A1 milk contains 5-7 times more casomorphin. This means that those sensitive to dairy should stick with A2 milk, which contains less problematic protein.
A2 Milk vs. A1 Milk- Which is Healthier?
The short answer? A2 milk is healthier than regular cows’ milk for many reasons. It has more beneficial proteins and fats, it doesn’t contain opioids that cause health problems, and it is easier to digest in some cases.
A2 milk is better for the average person because it is better for their overall health. It contains less harmful ingredients, which means that people are generally less likely to develop the negative side effects of dairy allergies when they drink A2 milk instead of regular cows’ milk.
There are some major wins for both A2 milk and regular milk, but if you are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy, then it is best to choose A2 milk. It will be easier to digest and cause fewer health problems in the long run.
A2 Milk vs. A1 Milk- The Verdict
As you can see, there are many benefits to drinking A2 milk over regular cows’ milk, but the only way to truly find out if it is right for you is by trying a glass of A2 milk and seeing how it makes you feel.
A1 milk may have some health benefits as well, but those who are lactose intolerant should stick with A2 milk because it is healthier and contains fewer opioids.
Get more great tips on how to make homemade ice cream here: Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
Enjoy this article? Please share it!
Thanks for reading!
- How To Reheat Fries In Microwave: Quick And Easy Tips - March 17, 2023
- How To Defrost Pasta Sauce: 4 Simple Ways - March 15, 2023
- How To Microwave Fish Sticks: A Quick And Easy Guide - March 12, 2023